THE RESIDENTIAL SALE PROCESS
What YOU do
- Find the right agent.
What WE do
- Prepare the Contract for Sale.
- Forward Contract to agent and liaise with him/her throughout the sale.
- Obtain your instructions in relation to any proposed amendments to the Contract (by the Purchaser).
- Exchange Contracts.
- Assist you (where necessary) with discharge of mortgage documents and liaise with your financial institution to obtain a payout figure of your mortgage.
- Order section 109 certificate (where applicable).
- Obtain your instructions and respond to the Purchaser’s requisitions on title.
- Forward transfer of sale to you for execution.
- Liaise with and arrange settlement with your financial institution and Purchaser’s solicitor or conveyancer.
- Receive settlement figures from Purchaser’s solicitor or conveyancer. Ensure accuracy of adjustments in relation to rates, levies, etc.
- Prepare cheque directions in accordance with your instructions and forward them to Purchaser’s solicitor or conveyancer.
- Prepare settlement documents.
- Notify you once settlement has occurred.
We invite you to book an appointment or contact us to discuss your matter in confidentiality. Alternatively, you can complete the online Request a Call Back form to your right. Our initial consultation is FREE.