Family law is the area of law that governs, through the Family Law Act, issues that arise as a result of the breakdown of family and/or de facto relationships. It is a multifaceted and ever-developing area of law, which can be difficult to navigate without professional legal advice.
At S.A.S Lawyers, we provide the most effective representation available to ensure that your rights and financial interests as well as the rights and best interests of your children are protected.
With a wealth of practical knowledge and experience, we understand the importance of providing our clients not only with expert advice, but also guidance during what is often an emotionally difficult, stressful and fragile time in a person’s life.
We listen carefully to your wants and needs, outline the rights and the options available to you and strive to resolve your matter quickly and in the most cost effective and efficient manner. We focus on negotiation and dispute resolution in an attempt to resolve your matter amicably and if possible, without recourse to litigation. Most importantly, we keep you fully informed throughout the entire process, provide you with clear and commercially sounding advice and work towards achieving the best outcome for you.
We, at S.A.S Lawyers, are here to help you. You can be confident that we know you as a person, and not a number.
Our highly skilled, dedicated and approachable family lawyer has extensive experience in all aspects of family law. We can assist you with:
- Bankruptcy issues
- Children’s issues including, access, adoption, care arrangements, custody, maintenance and support, parental responsibility, protection and welfare
- Contravention of parenting and property orders
- De facto relationships
- Divorce and separation
- Domestic violence issues
- Financial agreements including, pre-nuptial agreements, binding financial agreements, cohabitation and separation agreements
- Nullity issues and proceedings
- Paternity or parentage issues
- Property settlement
- Relocation issues
- Spousal maintenance
- Superannuation, taxation and trust issues
- Urgent court orders including, preservation of assets and flight restraints
- Valuation and division of assets
- Wills and succession issues