Whether you require assistance in starting up or maintaining the stability of your business, S.A.S Lawyers can handle this often complex and time consuming area of law; giving you back the time so you can focus on what you do best.
We aim to establish long-standing relations and work with clients to build a sound understanding of their businesses, allowing us to offer comprehensive practical guidance to attain the best possible outcome.
We are able to assist a range of businesses from sole traders, small to medium enterprises (SMEs), partnerships, family businesses and public listed companies across Australia, and act in a broad range of matters from small disputes to complex commercial law disputes. We work hard to ensure that our clients are equipped to make knowledgeable decisions.
Our aim is to give our clients a clear and succinct understanding of their matter and the requisite law(s) so they can evaluate the options available to them in order to allow them to make an educated and cost effective commercial decision.
We can assist you with:
- Asset protection
- Breach of contract
- Business contracts
- Business structures
- Sole trader
- Corporate structures, including limited liability companies
- Discretionary / Family / Unit trusts
- Self Managed Super Funds (SMSFs)
- Business succession planning
- Buying a business
- Commercial contracts
- Commercial leases
- Commercial transactions and collaborative agreements
- Consumer & competition law (Competition and Consumer Act 2010 – formerly Trade Practices Act 1974)
- Contractual disputes
- Franchise law
- Industrial leases
- Liquor licensing
- Misleading & deceptive conduct
- Passing off
- Retail leases
- Sale, acquisition & leasing of property
- Selling a business