Are you or a loved one:
- in trouble with the law?
- been arrested and/or charged with a crime?
- considered a suspect in a criminal investigation?
- been contacted by police?
- been requested to attend a police station to provide a statement?
Contact S.A.S Lawyers and we will help.
At S.A.S Lawyers we understand that a criminal charge and/or appearing at court can be an overwhelming and unnerving experience and can have serious repercussions, especially when your freedom is at stake.
We are accomplished court advocates specialising in the criminal law arena with many years’ experience in criminal and traffic defence. We represent clients on a daily basis throughout all courts in NSW. Our outstanding history of success in criminal and traffic law matters is achieved through thorough preparation and knowledge of the law. Additionally, we offer fixed costs on almost all criminal and traffic matters and provide an affordable service to all our clients.
We carefully consider your case, the elements of the offence(s) you have been charged with and provide you with advice on what legal defences and options are available to you. We guide you through every step of the way to ensure that the police are or have executed their powers and responsibilities according to the law but most importantly that you are treated fairly and that your rights are well protected.
We, at S.A.S Lawyers, are committed to providing you with exceptional service and representation no matter what offence you have been charged with and whether you are pleading guilty or not guilty – no matter is too small or too large for our lawyers. Our reputation is built on your success and the protection of your rights and freedom.
S.A.S Lawyers can advise and represent you on:
- Apprehended Violence Orders (Domestic / Personal)
- Assault Occasioning Actual Bodily Harm
- Assault, Resist and Hinder Police
- Break, Enter and Steal Offences
- Common Assault
- Credit Card Fraud
- Drug Offences (Possession / Supply)
- Firearm Offences
- Malicious Damage of Property
- Murder & Manslaughter
- Recklessly Cause Grievous Bodily Harm or Reckless Wounding
- Sexual Assault and Indecent Assault
- Theft / Larceny